Find out more about current vacancies at PFSsss
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
PFS are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager to work from the company offices in Central London. The role requires a blend of creativity, copywriting and strong organisational and implementation skills. Equally important are your communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships on a number of levels with management, clients, stakeholders and members of the press.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic, hands on, strategic individual with industry experience in Prepaid and Payments.
• Proven experience in prepaid and Payments at a Senior level.
• Experienced in putting together and executing Marketing and Communications strategies, Brand enhancement projects, working with Senior Management and Board to launch both new products and new territories.
• Experience in internal and external PR, including working with PR advisors.
• Experience working with card schemes.
• Working in a high growth environment and the impact on external and internal communications/strategies/objectives.
• Presenting to Investors and analysts.
• Production of investment memorandums and other strategic documents
• Solid understanding of the regulatory environment and how it impacts on payment sphere and prepaid in particular
• To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience in Senior Marketing in a financial environment.
• Educated to Degree level in a related field.
• Understanding of finance and ecommerce.
• Adobe software suite skills desirable.
• 2 or more languages would be a distinct advantage.
The role will involve tapping into the knowledge of key, long serving members of the team and documenting in such a way as to allow us to further develop existing products, and create new products.
You will be assisting the team in putting together product offerings by researching the market, speaking with suppliers, customers, and internal workstream managers.
You will be asked to identify potential new synergies between PFS and our clients, providers, and partners.
You will work closely with the creative departments of the business to improve the functionality and aesthetics of our legacy systems provide the sales team with new literature to assist them in upselling to new and existing clients
Business analysis skills and experience would be necessary as would the ability to put together presentations.
Excellent written and spoken English is required
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have an understanding about how products are developed and produced, and will be able to demonstrate previous success in Fintech / financial Services / Payments, or similar industries.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your current salary, salary requirements for this role and also your notice period/availability.
The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale multinational projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail, prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
An experienced Business Development Manager required to continue the rapid growth of Prepaid Financial Services. This will be achieved by:
Skills and Experience:
© Copyright 2017 Prepaid Financial Services