Find out more about current vacancies at PFSsss
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers across all levels to join our company in Navan, Co Meath, Ireland. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally. The ideal candidate will be a dependable team-player who will own and drive development tasks that they are involved in, developing code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently. If you have a github account and would like to show us what you can do then please include a link.
Qualifications / Experience:
Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial. Any payments experience would be beneficial.
Please state your desired salary and current notice period with existing employer on your application.
Location: Regent Street, London
About Prepaid Financial Services:
PFS is headquartered in London, is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and has offices in Ireland and Malta. PFS is one of the fastest growing Mastercard Prepaid Issuers in Europe and is one of only 3 companies who has been listed for 5 or more years in a row on the Tech Track 100 fastest growing businesses in the United Kingdom. PFS is currently ranked No. 71.
PFS is at the forefront of the payments industry globally. We have developed and delivered contactless stickers, Host Card Emulation (HCE) and Embedded Secure Element (eSE) contactless payments, we were selected by Apple to launch Apple Pay first in Europe on Prepaid, we have integrated with the UK's 'Current Account Switching Service', we can accept Swift / SEPA payments and have enabled Faster Payments in the UK, and we have enabled our proprietary platforms and innovations to be consumed via API. Innovation is at the core of what we do.
We have successfully delivered solutions globally and we are currently live in over 24 different countries across Europe. The success of our partnership approach and strategy has afforded us the opportunity to work with industry-leading partners, global NGOs and Governments in rolling out market-leading solutions.
As Business Development Manager (Government), you will be tasked with developing and growing PFSs extensive portfolio of Government clients across Europe and the United Kingdom and leveraging the major procurement frameworks that PFS is a party to generate new business opportunities. You will also be responsible for supporting the development of PFSs UK Local Authority/Government relationships, Governments in Europe and NGOs.
As Business Development Manager (Government), you will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing strategies for targeting Local and Foreign Government clients and NGOs.
- Preparing bespoke partnership proposals and pitch presentations, responding to Government RFPs and proposal requests for prospective partners.
- Managing the end to end sales process from initial enquiry, needs analysis, proposal development, financial analysis, commercial and legal negotiation and handover to project management.
- Representing PFS at relevant industry events, trade shows and networking events.
- Working alongside the Innovation, Product, Marketing and other internal teams to develop market leading propositions for prospective partners.
- Liaising between PFS, industry partners, clients and internal SMEs to develop best in class partnership proposals.
- Supporting the development of sales collateral to support business development efforts.
- Keeping abreast of regulation, payments innovation, scheme rules and fees and industry updates.
- Managing the sales process via the PFS CRM system (SalesForce).
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience managing Government procurement RFPs end to end from a business development or procurement perspective
- A strong interest in and knowledge of payments, finance, technology and APIs (application program interfaces).
- Experience working in a similar role within the finance, technology or payments industry.
- A passion for innovation and new payments technologies.
- A strong understanding of issuing and or acquiring and how payment solutions can benefit the Government sector
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients through the entire sales process including commercial and legal negotiation.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment and changes affecting the payments industry.
- Tertiary Degree qualified in Finance, Law, Commerce or a similar Degree.
- Experience in a business development role within the government payments.
- Experience selling payments innovations and a knowledge of APIs.
- A competitive salary package including commissions paid monthly.
- Participation in company share allocation scheme.
- Located in central London on Regent Street.
- Work for a highly regarded and rapidly expanding payments provider.
- Be a pivotal part of the expansion of PFS throughout Europe and around the world.
Prepaid Financial Services have an opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to join a global brand based in London, as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements across the European region.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the data protection officer is expected to fully grasp the complexity of data management and the legal requirements surrounding it across all European operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organisation as well as within.
This role has responsibilities to create and enforce European Region policies for effective data management to ensure compliance with the legal regulatory framework of GDPR
• Serving as the point of contact between the company and external GDPR Supervisory Authorities and, in coordination with the organisation’s legal team, liaise with the national data protection authorities overseeing reporting to, and management of their registrations with, those authorities
• Advise; provide recommendations and future countermeasures to ensure related Business Risk is managed with effective policy management.
• In conjunction with Information Services (IS), chair GDPR Steering Committee and communicate to local Compliance Officers amendments to the GDPR regulations.
• Take ownership of, and leadership for, educating the business leaders and associates on their responsibilities and to define preventative and proactive process to be followed by the business to minimise risk.
• Define scope for conducting ongoing audits within the region to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively.
• Lead response to data breaches liaising with the Risk Committee and the authorities (as required).
Working with IS management, to include:
• Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
• Create and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis
• Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
• Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
• Assist with creating reports and data extraction when needed.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
• Proven experience as data manager with clear understanding of GDPR and experience in complying the UK data protection legislation (e.g. DPA and PECR) and preferably exposure to and understanding of similar legislation around Europe
• Excellent understanding of data protection, administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
• Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
• An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
• BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field preferably a Compliance background
The Account Management team is responsible for managing the overall relationships with PFS clients, acting as a point of escalation for all issues and as the point of contact for programme expansion. The Account Manager will need to develop a good understanding of all aspects of our French programmes.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships
• Point of contact and escalation for clients - act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal teams monitoring the resolution of issues and working with teams to identify root cause and drive performance improvement.
• Raising support tickets and change requests on behalf of Clients, monitoring and reporting back progress
• Ensure the Client base is kept informed of business issues and developments
• Assisting the commercial team with RFP’s and tendering where necessary
• Provision of regular service level reports to Clients
• Create and manage regular reporting of client activities such as financial performance compared to goals; trends and profitability analysis; and other performance metrics.
• Work with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and Sales to develop and deliver new ideas and product enhancements are properly communicated to the correct teams.
• Work directly with third parties to support client infrastructure, platforms and processes – such as the card processors, fulfilment houses, and schemes.
• Representing the firm at Industry events and conferences
Requirements of the role:
• Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, at all levels in both English and French
• Previous experience in Account Management
• Relationship building skills and ability to remain calm under pressure essential
• Background in Financial Services
• Comfortable with technology
• Highly self-motivated.
Head of Account Management
Pre-Paid Financial Services is the market leader in managing pre-paid instruments for payments and acquiring card based transactions through a sister company eCOMM Merchant Solutions.
The Information Security Manager joins a highly-visible and growing team that is at the leading edge of the enterprise-level cultural change that we need, in order to meet our strategic goals, including: world-class customer service, lock-step business alignment, satisfying rigorous audits, attaining external certifications (e.g., ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, PSD2), and more.
The Information Security Manager will report to the Operations Director with a dotted line into the CEO. The Information Security Manager will set the strategic direction and manage all aspects of our IS program. The Information Security Manager key responsibilities include:
ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISM – CISSP – CISA - PCI QSA desirable
This is an opportunity to join an outstanding company in a highly visible and essential role at a senior level. You will gain the opportunity to join a company that is the market leader in its sector and work with fellow high-quality individuals at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
An experienced Business Development Manager required to continue the rapid growth of Prepaid Financial Services. This will be achieved by:
Skills and Experience:
© Copyright 2018 Prepaid Financial Services