Please be advised that the Irish Government has now issued a Status Red snow and ice alert and has recommended that businesses close to ensure people can get home safely. This alert is staying in place until the weekend. We have therefore taken the decision to close our Irish office, including the Call Center and will not be reoponing it until 8am Monday, 5th March.
Find out more about current vacancies at PFSsss
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers across all levels to join our company in Navan, Co Meath, Ireland. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally. The ideal candidate will be a dependable team-player who will own and drive development tasks that they are involved in, developing code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently. If you have a github account and would like to show us what you can do then please include a link.
Qualifications / Experience:
Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial. Any payments experience would be beneficial.
Please state your desired salary and current notice period with existing employer on your application.
Location: Regent Street, London
About Prepaid Financial Services:
PFS is headquartered in London, is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and has offices in Ireland and Malta. PFS is one of the fastest growing Mastercard Prepaid Issuers in Europe and is one of only 3 companies who has been listed for 5 or more years in a row on the Tech Track 100 fastest growing businesses in the United Kingdom. PFS is currently ranked No. 71.
PFS is at the forefront of the payments industry globally. We have developed and delivered contactless stickers, Host Card Emulation (HCE) and Embedded Secure Element (eSE) contactless payments, we were selected by Apple to launch Apple Pay first in Europe on Prepaid, we have integrated with the UK's 'Current Account Switching Service', we can accept Swift / SEPA payments and have enabled Faster Payments in the UK, and we have enabled our proprietary platforms and innovations to be consumed via API. Innovation is at the core of what we do.
We have successfully delivered solutions globally and we are currently live in over 24 different countries across Europe. The success of our partnership approach and strategy has afforded us the opportunity to work with industry-leading partners, global NGOs and Governments in rolling out market-leading solutions.
As Business Development Manager (Government), you will be tasked with developing and growing PFSs extensive portfolio of Government clients across Europe and the United Kingdom and leveraging the major procurement frameworks that PFS is a party to generate new business opportunities. You will also be responsible for supporting the development of PFSs UK Local Authority/Government relationships, Governments in Europe and NGOs.
As Business Development Manager (Government), you will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing strategies for targeting Local and Foreign Government clients and NGOs.
- Preparing bespoke partnership proposals and pitch presentations, responding to Government RFPs and proposal requests for prospective partners.
- Managing the end to end sales process from initial enquiry, needs analysis, proposal development, financial analysis, commercial and legal negotiation and handover to project management.
- Representing PFS at relevant industry events, trade shows and networking events.
- Working alongside the Innovation, Product, Marketing and other internal teams to develop market leading propositions for prospective partners.
- Liaising between PFS, industry partners, clients and internal SMEs to develop best in class partnership proposals.
- Supporting the development of sales collateral to support business development efforts.
- Keeping abreast of regulation, payments innovation, scheme rules and fees and industry updates.
- Managing the sales process via the PFS CRM system (SalesForce).
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience managing Government procurement RFPs end to end from a business development or procurement perspective
- A strong interest in and knowledge of payments, finance, technology and APIs (application program interfaces).
- Experience working in a similar role within the finance, technology or payments industry.
- A passion for innovation and new payments technologies.
- A strong understanding of issuing and or acquiring and how payment solutions can benefit the Government sector
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients through the entire sales process including commercial and legal negotiation.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment and changes affecting the payments industry.
- Tertiary Degree qualified in Finance, Law, Commerce or a similar Degree.
- Experience in a business development role within the government payments.
- Experience selling payments innovations and a knowledge of APIs.
- A competitive salary package including commissions paid monthly.
- Participation in company share allocation scheme.
- Located in central London on Regent Street.
- Work for a highly regarded and rapidly expanding payments provider.
- Be a pivotal part of the expansion of PFS throughout Europe and around the world.
© Copyright 2018 Prepaid Financial Services