Find out more about current vacancies at PFSsss
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
The Account Management team is responsible for managing the overall relationships with PFS clients, acting as a point of escalation for all issues and as the point of contact for programme expansion. The Account Manager will need to develop a good understanding of all aspects of our Finnish programmes.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
Requirements of the role:
Head of Account Management
The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale Digital enablement and Tokenisation projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail, prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
Must demonstrate specific knowledge across digital enablement and tokenisation, with experience across both secure element and cloud based (HCE) implementations. Experience working with Mastercard Digital Enablement Services (MDES) would be a key advantage.
The Project manager will be expected to lead the end to end implementation and delivery of digital enablement projects working with the client, internal teams, the processor and Mastercard.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery of prepaid payment solutions through the life cycle of the project from draft phase to finished product with a special focus on Digitisation, tokenisation and enablement projects.
• Implement a good communications strategy within the project to ensure that all stakeholders are regularly briefed
• Taking ownership of project targets and deliverables
• Liaising with various stakeholders including clients, issuing banks, vendors, third party supplier, networks (MasterCard and Visa) and third party suppliers
• Oversee all administrative, approval and sign off processes
• Liaising with internal teams including software developers, graphic designers, customer service agents, financial controllers and senior management
• Produce scope of works and project plan as per the clients requirements
• Assessment of risks to successful delivery of tasks
• Determine resource allocation and prioritization
• Educated to degree level or above
• Experience with digitisation, tokenisation and enablement projects across secure element and cloud based implementations
• Experience working with implementations on Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay wallets would be advantageous
• Should demonstrate knowledge of digital payment channels and frameworks and specific experience on MDES would be preferable.
• Experience of the payments/e-commerce industry
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects at one time of varying size, complexity, value and urgency.
• Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
• Evidence of a track record of successful project management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems
• Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Demonstrable time management skills
• Must be tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution
An experienced Business Development Manager required to continue the rapid growth of Prepaid Financial Services. This will be achieved by:
Skills and Experience:
© Copyright 2017 Prepaid Financial Services